This Week’s Worship Set
Purpose & Core Values:
The Worship Ministry of Bethany Church has one unbroken purpose: To worship the living God, and invite others to join us as we encounter God daily.
- We believe we exist to worship God (Eph. 1:12; Romans 12:1)
- We believe that as a family of God’s people we should build one another up in Christ. (Hebrews 10:24) always paying attention to our own worship life.
- We believe in a life of Prayer. (Psalm 34:15) Prayer is worship.
- We believe that as the body of Christ, we should strive to be the very best (Col. 3:23) for God is deserving of all we have to offer.
- We believe that our worship should be such that bondages are broken, sins are forgiven, and lives are set free in God’s presence (Luke 19:10; 1 John 1:9).
- We believe unity is vital (Eph. 4:3; Matthew 18:15-20). We work together, never against each other. Worship must never be a place of rivalry.
- We believe in authenticity (Matthew 15:8-9) As worship leaders, we help people stand before God. But in order to lead others there, we must also know God’s presence and go there often. In other words, the worship leader needs to be authentic in leading worship. He or she must put in the time in God’s presence if they are to get others into God’s presence. This is the leaders greatest job! He is not a performer.
If you have any questions or are interested in joining our Worship Ministry, please call the church office.