- Please continue to pray for Harry Hayter and daughters Ingrid, Brigetta, and Sigrid. A memorial service is set tentatively here at Bethany on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
The Celebration of Life service will be held in John Taylorson’s honor on Saturday, April 21 at 3:00 pm at Hope Unlimited Church, 1900 Walker Ave, Monrovia, CA. In lieu of flowers, the family requests a charitable donation be made on John’s behalf to Here to Serve, Inc. 400 Prospect Ave., Monrovia, CA 91016 or click here to give online.In his absence, we ask for your prayers and help for Amber and James. See updates at heyjt.com/OurAdventure.
- Please keep in prayer:
– Dennis George ( recovering from motorcycle accident)
– Dean Rowley (Hodgkin’s lymphoma)
– Caitie Velat (cancer)
– Mike Smith
- Please pray for those in our Bethany family who are struggling with illness, financial, and housing difficulties.
- China Outreach Update: Sue is back in Beijing after 12 days in Northeastern China. She has been teaching in Hegang and Suibin (on the Russian Border). In Hegang, she has been working with the New Life Church, the deaf minstry, and one new home church. There are six new believers at the New Life Church. In Suibin, eight new believers were there waiting for an orientation in baptism. After five days of teaching, there were 16 more new believers. Sue will spend a couple of days with her brother, who is doing great after his stay in the hospital with his heart problem. From there, she will head to South Beijing for eight days with the Bethany Church, having just reopened after being closed by the government last fall.
- Pray for the women at Hoving Home. Let’s serve them and make a difference!