And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people – Ephesians 6:18
Please pray for Caitie Velat. Midge Crossan had to call 911 on Thursday morning. Caitie has had a stroke and an infection of some kind. Please pray for the doctors who are treating her. Pray for a miraculous healing of her body. She is in CCU at Arcadia Methodist, although they are asking for no visitors at this time. Pray for her sister, Trish, who is not a believer, that Caitie’s continued faith in God will touch Trish’s heart.
Please continue to pray for Andrea Stalder’s sister, battling cancer.
Pray for Bob Woolson who is dealing with some medical issues and needs our prayers. Let’s pray for his COPD and for his blood platelets to increase. He also had congestive heart failure.
Please continue to pray for the Flores family, that they would find permanent housing soon.
Please pray for Amanda Chong’s aunt who has pancreatic cancer. Please pray for her healing and that she would enter into relationship with Christ.
Pray for Carolyn Alexander’s sister, Marie Lou. She recently had a good portion of her intestine removed and she will be undergoing chemotherapy soon.
Keep in your prayers the following continuing issues:
- Judy Whipple
- Kayla (Anthony Moran’s granddaughter – leukemia)
- Cancer victims: Jessica Hawkey, Adam Throop, Ed Johnson
- Ryan Stalder’s grandmother, Eleanor – broken hip
- Eye Problems: Rae Ann Mings, Don Lewis, Joyce Works, Peet Gibson, Anne Penney
- Stephanie Chiasson and Clive Lewis – knee surgery
- Gary Churchwell – heart surgery
- Don Lewis – fractured spine