And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people – Ephesians 6:18
As you may know, Bob Woolson passed away over the weekend. Please pray for Kathy and the family as they plan his service and learn to live with a hole in their hearts. Pray for peace and comfort, and for the freedom to let the tears flow as they mourn.
Caitie Velat is back in the hospital. The time in hospice was not working out for her. She has decided to keep fighting. Please pray that they are able to begin treatment soon and that Caitie beats this terrible disease.
Please pray for Amanda Chong and her family. Her aunt passed away this past weekend due to pancreatic cancer. Please pray for comfort and the Lord’s presence to minister to them during this difficult time.
Please pray for the state of Nebraska as they recover from the devastating floods. The loss of livestock, and hence their livelihoods, is in the millions. Repairs will cost billions. Many areas are still completely cut off by road. Pray for cessation and receding of the floodwaters. Pray for those families who have lost loved ones. Pray for those who have lost their homes and businesses, livestock, and farms. Pray for strength and for trust in God.
Pray for Caitie Velat’s sister, Trish, who is not a believer, that Caitie’s continued faith in God will touch Trish’s heart.
Please continue to pray for Andrea Stalder’s sister, battling cancer.
Please continue to pray for the Flores family, that they would find permanent housing soon.
Keep in your prayers the following continuing issues:
- Amanda Chong on the passing of her aunt
- Ashley Bush – colon cancer
- Carolyn Alexander’s sister, Marie Lou – chemotherapy
- Judy Whipple
- Kayla (Anthony Moran’s granddaughter – leukemia)
- Cancer victims: Jessica Hawkey, Adam Throop, Ed Johnson
- Eye Problems: Rae Ann Mings, Don Lewis, Joyce Works, Peet Gibson
- Stephanie Chiasson and Clive Lewis – knee surgery recovery
- Gary Churchwell – heart surgery
- Cathy Churchwell – recovery from back surgery
- Don Lewis – recovery from fractured spine