And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people – Ephesians 6:18
Praise God with the Bortniks for a safe delivery of their new baby Elijah!
Ryan Stalder’s grandmother, Eleanor, is at home now recovering from her broken hip. Please continue to pray for healing and for Ryan’s mother, Pati, who is providing around the clock care.
Please continue to pray for Andrea Stalder’s sister, Heather (age 35) and her husband, Tyler, and their two year old daughter, Everly. Heather has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. Please pray for God’s hand of healing to be upon her as well as for God’s comforting presence with them at this time. In addition, keep Ryan and Andrea in your prayers as all of this is going on.
Pray for the Flores family, that God would make a way and provide housing for them during this season.
Please pray for George and Joyce Works during this difficult season. Pray for God’s comfort and presence in their lives.
Keep in your prayers the following continuing issues:
- Judy Whipple
- Damien Cooper (Chris Newell’s nephew – 12 year old with sarcoma)
- Joyce Works – please pray for her health and for God’s peace.
- Kayla (Anthony Moran’s granddaughter – leukemia)
- Dennis George (recovering from motorcycle accident)
- Caitie Velat (cancer)
- Ed Johnson (health/recovery)
- Please pray for those in our Bethany family who are struggling with illness, financial, and housing difficulties.