- Continue to pray for John Taylorson. He finished his radiation treatments. There is a 30-day wait for him to check in with the radiologist. In three months, he has another MRI to see what progress has been made. He asks for prayer for: brain fog – he is having a hard time focusing; and vision – he has lost his lower/left peripheral vision. There is a Here to Serve community page for him at heretoserve.org. You can check his progress at heyjt.com/OurAdventure.
- Nancy Throops Celebration of Life service is this Saturday, Dec. 9 at 12 p.m. at Bethany Church. There will be a reception at the Kensington – 254 W. Sierra Madre Blvd. in Sierra Madre. All are invited. Please continue to keep the family in your prayers.
- Please keep in prayer:
– Dean Rowley (Hodgkin’s lymphoma)
– Kathryn Hayter (cancer)
– Caitie Velat (cancer)
- Praise God for Pastor Briant’s safe return. The destruction was devastating. He was able to help his home church and a few of the families in his village. He will be sharing more about his adventure this Sunday. Please continue to pray for everyone in Dominica. All were affected in some way by the hurricane.
- Pastor Briant’s friend in Zimbabwe and also a friend of Dean Carlson, one of our missionaries, whose name is PF lost both his son and wife within a few days. Please pray for God’s comforting presence amidst his grieving.
- Praise from the Nicola family! Little Josiah, Ray and Irma’s grandson, had surgery on his heart last Tuesday, and came through with flying colors. He needs to stay in the hospital for a while as he recovers, but the surgery was successful, and already his blood oxygen is up. Pray also for Jessica, her husband, Chris, and their older son, Duke, as they are not far from the Thomas fire in Ventura. Jessica’s in-laws, who are taking care of Duke, were evacuated.
- Please keep Kristy Wilday in your prayers. She has been having severe headaches. Pray also for some exams she has coming up, that she can concentrate and do well.