We are a congregational-styled church, affiliated with the Evangelical Free Church of America. Our passion is to worship God, experience His transforming life together, and reach our world with His radical love.
Our Vision – To develop fully committed followers of Jesus, who know and love God, and who strive to make Him known.
Our Mission – To Connect to God and each other, to Grow in Christ, and to Serve our community and the world.
• We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
• We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
• We believe that for the salvation of lost sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential!
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
• We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Our Core Commitments
As a congregation, our first commitment is to love God. We want to know and worship Him with ever growing passion. When we encounter God, we will naturally and willingly commit ourselves to five key attitudes that reflect our commitment to God:
• A willful and passionate worship that leaves us changed.
• An open and authentic attitude that allows others in, to witness God at work in us.
• A generous love for our unsaved friends and neighbors.
• A radical obedience that says yes to Jesus and His kingdom’s cause.
• An expectation that God has a purpose for our lives and wants to use us as we bring His life and light to our generation.
If that’s the kind of church you desire to help you grow in your walk with Jesus, we invite you to join us in the pursuit of life’s greatest cause: Knowing God.
You can read the early history of Bethany Church here.